This policy may change from time to time. Be aware that your continued use of this Web Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy for updates.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our site and you are not authorized to use this Web Site.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
A & C is collecting the information gathered on this Web site and through emails as outlined in this privacy statement.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you simply browse the Web Site, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. The information we gather is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our Web Site and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
WILL WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
The personally identifiable information A & C gathers from you during your visit to our Web site is proprietary to us and is not and will not be shared with any organization for any purpose.
Our website does not feature information and services of interest to children or any individual under the age of 18. No one under age 21 may provide any personal information to or on our website site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or anyone under age 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this site or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Facebook member page, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child or any person under age 21, please contact us at email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our site, including information:
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our site may include:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
As you navigate through and interact with our site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
This information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- Understand which parts of the site to optimize based on user traffic.
- Provide targeted advertising or relevant content.
- Provide only news and information relevant to usage data.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to assess the popularity of certain website content, and verify system and server integrity, among other things.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our site.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt out by sending as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of A & C’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by A & C about our site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of A & C, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
Preference for Future Use of Information: You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by:
– Sending us e-mail to that effect at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Calling us by telephone at: +39 333 1491196
– Writing to us at the contact address.
BAROLO WINE CLUB | A & C
A & C di Brizio Claudio
Viale Vallauri 11, 12045 Fossano (CN) Italy
Modification and Effective Date: This privacy statement was created on January 1st, 2019.